Mac Ham Radio Logging and Rig Control Software
MacLoggerDX is your Total Mac Ham Radio Assistant...
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, Contesting or casual rag-chewing. MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around. Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database. MacLoggerDX can also email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted. Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Club Log integration, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
"The Best!" - John D. Seney (WD1V)
Read what our customers are saying...
- SQLite super fast data base, 100% Native Cocoa app.
- Supports K1EL Winkeyer for Mac.
- Internal databases automatically updated daily over the Internet.
- Filtered DXCluster spots color coded for worked/confirmed status.
- Band Activity Display.
- Exports ADIF, KML, Imports ADIF and MacLoggerDX v3.5+ Logs.
- Export/Import XML ADIF 3.0.
- Export Cabrillo files with Cab-Converter.
- 2D, 3D & Web Map Full Screen Mode.
- 2D and 3D display of DX Cluster Propagation by Band.
- NCDXF/IARU Beacon tracking.
- DX Alarms including Band Openings, specififc calls, missing DXCCs.
- DX/Contest mode data entry.
- Mode mapping and user band plans.
- Text To Speech and CW Keyers.
- Record and play back voice files.
- Integrated Real Time Club Log QSO upload.
- eQSL and LoTW ADIF Confirmations.
- Automated eQSL and LoTW Uploads and Confirmations Script.
- HB9BZA LoTW user list. SKCC number list updates.
- Export to Mac Address Book and Label Printing.
- QRZ XML, HamCall, HamQTH, QRZCQ and WM7D Call Books.
- Google Earth support.
- Update exisiting log entries with Call Book.
- Contest Helper with K5ZD call completion and by-band Dupe Checking.
- DXpedition Tracker with Band/Mode Alarms.
- QSL print and email.
- SWL Schedules, Rig Control and Memory Scanning.
- Speed Log for entering old paper log and QSL card data.
- Online and built-in Mac Help.
- FlexRadio SmartSDR 6000 series (OS X 10.9+) Native LAN Interface (smartsdr-objective-c SDK by Stu Phillips - K6TU).
- Kenwood TS-50, TS-60, TS-440S, TS-450, TS-480, TS-570, TS-590S, TS-590SG, TS-670, TS-690, TS-790, TS-850, TS-870, TS-940S, TS-950S,TS-950SDX, TS-990S,TS-2000, R-5000.
- AOR AR8200, AR8600, AR5000, AR3000A, AR-7030.
- Icom IC-703, IC-706, IC-706MkII, IC-706MkIIG, IC-718, IC-735, IC-737, IC-746, IC-746Pro, IC-751, IC-756, IC-756Pro, IC-756ProII, C-756ProIII, IC-7000, IC-7100, IC-7200, IC-7400, IC-7410, IC-7600, IC-7700, IC-7800, IC-7850, IC-7851, IC-9100, IC-765, IC-775, IC-781, IC-910, IC-970, R71A, R75, R8500, R9000, PCR-1000, PCR-2500.
- Yaesu FTdx1200, FTdx3000, FTdx5000, FTdx9000, FT-2000, FT-1000MP, FT-1000D, FT-991, FT-990, FT-950, FT-920, FT-900, FT-897, FT-890, FT-857, FT847, FT-840, FT-817, FT-757GXII, FT-450, FT-100, VR-5000.
- JRC JST-245, NRD-525, NRD-535, NRD-545.
- Elecraft K2 (with KIO2) and K2/100, K3, KX3.
- Drake R8B.
- Ten-Tec Jupiter, Argonaut V, Argonaut VI, Orion, Eagle, RX-320, RX-350, Pegasus, Omni VI, Omni VII.
- Racal 6790/GM, Alinco DX-77, Rockwell-Collins HF-2050, Collins/AOR DDS-2A, DZKit SIenna.
- ELAD FDM-DUO (TS-480).
Supported Rotor Controllers
- Yaesu GS-232
- hy-gain DCU-1 Pathfinder
- Green Heron
- M2 RC2800
- MDS RC1
- Idiom Press RotorCard SDX
- Prosistel CBOX
- EA4TX RCI-USB
- OS X 10.9+ and Intel 64 bit Processor.
- Version 5 registration numbers will continue to work with Version 5 but will only work with Version 6 in Demo mode.
- Version 6 Upgrade
- Version 5 included almost 7 years of free updates and support.
- V5 purchased after May 1st 2015 - Upgrade is Free.
- V5 purchased after November 1st 2014 - Upgrade is $50.00.
- V5 purchased before November 1st 2014 - Upgrade is $95.00.
- Please contact us by email if you are eligible for either upgrade discount.
- Display DXCluster spots in dogparkSDR.
- MacLoggerDX/dogparkSDR port conflict fixed.
- uH Router Version 1.93 (K2NP) included in Extras.
- Added Alfa Spid ROT1 driver.
- Added reloadLog AppleScript command.
- Update Selected Log Entries speeded up x2.5.
- Improved Station location entry.
Download: v6.01 Beta 16
- OS X 10.9+ and Intel 64 bit Processor.
- Added Specific DXCC Alarm.
- Added DXpedition Tracker button in Alarm Prefs.
- Added specififc Alarm for Log lookups.
- Added 13x5, 15x5, 17x5 A4 labels.
- Added paper size popup to Labels panel.
- Old sh/fdx spots are aged not timestamped to the present.
- Fixed missing or deleted log file bug.
- Fixed intermittent crash in Split Screen mode.
MacLoggerDX must be registered to work beyond the 15 minute time limit. (You can run the 15 minute demo as many times as you like). We encourage you to download the free demo and make sure that it meets your requirements before you register since we cannot issue refunds.
In order to provide continuing support for and enhancements to MacLoggerDX, Dog Park Software is issuing new registration numbers for Version 6.
Single User License, electronic download $95.00 USD.
If you have an Amateur Radio call sign, please include it in the "Instructions to merchant". Your registration will be emailed to you the same day.